Thursday, July 20, 2006

I have been sucked in!

I have been sucked into the blogging world! Its always fun to get a glimps into the lives of the scrappers that admire and see all the new ideas, SOOOO I thought it might be a good idea to make a blog of the three of us.
So now there is a way for all the loved ones that I am so bad at keeping in touch with to keep up on the girls activties! I will post pictures of them and what they are up to and all that stuff, I will post about my scrapping and things like that and do my best to keep it up to date!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am finally reading your blog!!! and seeing your sweet little girls, oh my how they have grown. I will have to look more often to see if Martha is in any more of your photos and of course to see if you have any of those Tennessee Orrs :>)
I need to catch up on my scrapbooking. Maybe you can inspire me!?!?!
Gaytina in Neodesha

About Me

My photo
Me, two kids, two dogs and a cat how could life get any better?