Thursday, October 04, 2007

We'er here!






Well it was one long weekend but we are here with the thanks of great family! Most importantly Aunt Carolyn. Also thank you to Uncle Gabe, Grandmother, Papa, Mom, Dad, and Denise the weekend would have been much longer had I not had all the help! Can't forget Aunt Chris and the other Wares, Nana, and Shelly for keeping the girls all weekend! Now for the pictures! The first one is the house of course! Then the half of the room with green walls and pink dots is Aubrey's, and the half with Pink walls and green dots is Bailey's (note the unmade bed). The butterfly is a totally awesome nightlight that Aunt Barbara sent them, it is fiber optic so when it lights up it looks like the wings are moving, awesome. Then the last picture is all you will see of my room for right now. That is my dresser with my cool new drawer pulls that Mike bought me. There is still a lot more to do but it is coming along. I can't park my car in the garage but hopefully I will soon.

2 comments:

Fuller Family said...

Oh, how exciting!!!! I want to come and see!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you. You have a great house. God Bless you and the girls.

About Me

My photo
Me, two kids, two dogs and a cat how could life get any better?