Saturday, November 03, 2007

Happy Halloween, hat day, & Birthday!




Like always it has been a busy few days, whats new. We of course went trick or treating, still tired from that but always fun. Went to see a few friends and Nana made chili so it was a good night....and gee we came home with a ton of candy! Joy!
This past week at school was 'H' week so that made Friday hat day! I personally think that the girls had the best hats since most of the kids wore baseball hats but I do think my kids are the cutest!
Then last night we had Amber and 'baby' Jennifer over for dinner, cake and ice cream. It was Amber's birthday so we sang and made her blow out the candles (I am sure she will be so happy with this picture! It was fun.
Well today is ballet and house cleaning so I better get on it!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Me, two kids, two dogs and a cat how could life get any better?