Monday, December 15, 2008

Todays blog is brought to you by Debbie

You see folks, my dear friend Debbie took a personal day today and I was supposed to fill in for her. This year makes year 3 that Debbie has taken off and we have had a snow day! Poor Debbie, but yay me I get to stay home!


Ok nothing has really been going on....Tabetha and I did the craft show Saturday it was ok. I learn something new every year that I need to change for the next year. Had Tabetha's husbands 30th birthday the night of the craft show, that was good times.

Everyone in the house has a cold, so its even better that we have the day off!


I will leave you with Dana blowing out his candels, cause thats all I really have right now.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Me, two kids, two dogs and a cat how could life get any better?