Tuesday, June 02, 2009

wow 6 months...that might be a new record!

ok so we are going to ease back into this, don't want to cause anyone to faint or anything. LOTS going on around here...I will give you the round up and then over time I will fill you in on the more important events and add pictures where need be.

SOOO...Aubrey and Bailey turned 7 and made it through a year of kindergarten. I tried out another semester of college that didn't go so well. I made it through a year of preschool with some awesome kids and Miss Debbie. A cat adopted us (yeah the last thing we need). I have made a career change(more on that later). Lucy and Sally are finally starting to calm down..lets not test them though. I still don't have a date, a boyfriend, or a husband...I know you were worried about that one. I am painting again, painting nothing, but I am painting.
And..I have bangs again...I know, life changing!


Please excuse the fact that I have no makeup on....no public no makeup thats my rule!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Me, two kids, two dogs and a cat how could life get any better?