Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year

You know everyone makes those new years resolutions that they never keep...you know exercise more...stuff like that. Yeah I need to exercise more but I thought my resolution should be a little more fun. This year I am going to step out of my box. I am going to enter pages, I am going to talk to people that I normally wouldn't, I am going to be more brave in daily life, what is the worst thing that could happen? We had so many changes in 2007 that it seems like I should make inner changes in 2008. Lets see how it goes.......Happy New Year everyone!!!

2 comments:

Fuller Family said...

yeah you even called me first! It is definanly a year of changes. hehehe

Chrissy King said...

Hi Andrea!! I didn't know you had a blog!! How in the world are you?? Sounds like you are doing great!! So glad to hear that!!
I can't believe how big your "babies" are!!!

About Me

My photo
Me, two kids, two dogs and a cat how could life get any better?