Sunday, December 23, 2007

my oh my!

We went to Tennessee for Thanksgiving, everyone was excited!! We got there day before Thanksgiving, had Thanksgiving dinner, then Friday..........it happened! Baby Garrison was sick and apparently it was very contagious.......the whole family went down except my Dad. Marijo's (Garrisons Mommy) whole family went down except her Dad. 20 people in all sick from one small sweet little boy. We didn't get to go shopping or play...we made one small trip to the factory to get the girls picture in the giant rocker and that is all I have to share from that trip.
We were going to get a puppy for the girls for early Christmas. Her name was to be Lucy, and it is Lucy.....but we have Sally now also. Lucy and Sally our little peanuts. Yes I am crazy.
Did the Cecil Floyd Craft Show again this year. Couple of the same girls and a new one in the mix. We have loads of fun....didn't come home rich to say the least but it is SO fun to play and be together.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Me, two kids, two dogs and a cat how could life get any better?