Thursday, February 28, 2008



A certain person has now let me know twice that I need to update my blog. Well all I have to say is this picture better make up for me not blogging since Valentines!!!

Nothing has really been going on....weather is weird...ice one day 60s the next. I took the ice picture on my way to work one day...there was NO ONE on the road it was strange.

I think I have subbed for a teacher everyday this week and we have several kids out of school sick...not good! We are all well here.

Sally seems to think that it is more fun to visit the neighbors then it is to hang out with us, luckily I have a REALLY nice neighbor who says it is no big deal if my puppy crawls under her fence. I personally just want to toss her out right now! It is so strange she has escaped several times and Lucy never gets out, Lucy just sits by the fence and watches her almost as to say 'ha ha your gonna get in trouble and I'm not!!'...who knows though.

So the picture of me was in Tabetha's car, we were on our way to Neosho to try on wedding dresses for her and I asked to borrow some sunglasses she pointed me in the direction of the door, I stick my hand in and this is what comes out!! Automatic immaturity!!!

2 comments:

Fuller Family said...

FINALLY! I wasn't the one nagging but I was thinking it.... Are you EVER gonna spend some time with me? I'm doubting if you really love me or not!

Fuller Family said...

We are not going to have to look at this picture of your crazy eyes as long as we had to look at that one of Aubry last Halloween are we? What is your thing with the crazy eyes? hehe

About Me

My photo
Me, two kids, two dogs and a cat how could life get any better?