Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Tag.....I'm it!

So I read several blogs and a lot of them have had 'tags' on them over time and I wanted to be tagged, then it hits me no one is going to tag me! So I am going to tag myself mainly because I am not in the best mood today and I have homework to do....so what do I do? I blog!



1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics: My girls and now my dogs


2. Where are the two best places you’ve been to? Nashville and Cocoa Beach



3. Name two things you do every day: Shower and intake some kind of caffeine



4. Tell us two things that pretty much everyone knows about you: I have twins kids and twin dogs and I am looking for prince charming



5. Tell us two things that everyone DOESN’T know about you: I want to be a house wife and I wouldn't mind being a starving artist.



6. Tell us two things that got you into the hobby of scrapping:My kids and working at Creations Unlimited



7. Tell us two things that you want to accomplish in the next six months: Get straight A's and lose 10lbs.



8. Name your two favorite scrapping tools:Mono glue and fiskars scissors



9. Name your two favorite sources of scrapping inspiration: Two Peas in a Bucket...and blogs

10. How has your scrapping changed since you started? It actually looks good now (at least I think it does)

11. What scrapbooking project have you yet to try but would love to? making those acrylic mini albums

Ok so I am going to Tag Jennifer because I think she might be one of the few people who reads this blog that has a blog of their own. And she might need a bit and non homework thinking too!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I READ!!!!!!!! but I don't blog so you're forgiven.
I don't know if you know this, but I too, love mono adhesive...it's too bad I don't know where to get it anymore since CU closed :) maybe Tracy could share her source?
Christina

Fuller Family said...

ok I did it! Took me long enough. I just needed a good physics test to avoid!

About Me

My photo
Me, two kids, two dogs and a cat how could life get any better?