Friday, January 11, 2008

AHHHH!!!!! WOOOOHHOOOO!!!!!

Excited does not even begin to describe how I feel! I am one of the winners of Elsie's blog challenge!! Go to the link here and it will show you the winners I am number 5!!! I was so excited last night when I saw it that I started screaming! Aubrey said if I didn't stop screaming the neighbors were going to call the police.....so I guess stepping out of my box is paying off so far!!!


http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/01/stuff.html#comments

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fancy meeting you here. I stumbled on you from Elsie's blog. You know, Jen is going to kick your %#$ because she did the challenge too.... let's crop again at your great pad sometime...Christina

vintage girl at heart said...

congrats on your big win!!! love the layout and your blog looks like fun!!!

Chrissy King said...

Congrats!! What fun!!

About Me

My photo
Me, two kids, two dogs and a cat how could life get any better?