Sunday, January 20, 2008

Hold on to your hats, two posts in one day!

Something happened today and while this may appear to be a naughty puppy post its not (well not totally). Bailey yells from the living room "mom the dogs have your glove" by the time I make it in there this is what it looks like, my dry clean only blue angora gloves are no more. That is when it happened, I started to get sad because of where the gloves came from and the memories behind them then I realized that one its a material possession and two those are memories I don't want. The past, times that really weren't all that happy.
When I was talking to someone this weekend I was told that change is good, look to the horizon I said I was going to write that on my arm in sharpie and after this morning I just might. So the gloves go in the trash and I am still smiling. This year really will be better.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Me, two kids, two dogs and a cat how could life get any better?