Friday, January 18, 2008

Well I couldn't post again without any pictures so here is Sally being a bit naughty again...had to take a picture and then she got in trouble.
So I went out tonight, I haven't been out in awhile as most of you know. Little to sheltered I guess. It was nice though, went to dinner had a great conversation. The best part is, I'm not stressed. I had butterflies when I got there but by the end of the evening I was happy. You know that high that you used to get when you were young and it makes you smile like a dork for days. Its great to be a dork sometimes. A lame dork is even better ;) Anyway, I had fun and it was great but I am not stressed about it. I am going to take it for what it is and that is was a fun night and enjoy the moment and keep smiling. Just had to share my happiness with you all. Goodnight!
UPDATE:For those of you who might question it, I do clean my table before I let people eat off it! :)

2 comments:

Fuller Family said...

Where'd you go. Details my friend we need details.... ok this may be too public a place to share the datails:) Note to self don't eat off Andrea's table.... haha

Anonymous said...

yes, details please.
christina

About Me

My photo
Me, two kids, two dogs and a cat how could life get any better?